– Our guest today, a billionaire entrepreneur star of ABC’s Shark Tank the owner of the Dallas Mavericks he needs no introduction. Welcome, Mark Cuban. (audience clapping and cheering) – What? – Welcome. – [Steelo] How you doin’ dog? – Man, we got Chanel dressed
all in like business like. (laughing)
– Uh huh. Are you about ready to pitch
Mark a business right now? (laughing)
– No. – I know you got a business in your head. – What is it?
– Hit him with somethin’ right now. – I mean, I have a ton
(laughing) but I’ll talk to you about that after. – Okay well look, let’s wind down to my absolute
favorite show that there is. And that’s Shark Tank, right. – What? Appreciate that. (audience clapping and cheering) – Even as someone that has
done business his entire life, I still feel like I’ve
learned so much from watching the show over the years.
– Appreciate that. – But it’s also driving people to come up with some really bad ideas. (laughing)
– Ya think? – Oh yeah. What’s the worse thing
you’ve seen on Shark Tank? – Oh.
(beep) (laughing) So, this one dude comes out, and he brings out these two
girls and they got these little paste-on little lights on their bun and they’re shaking their tail-lights. (laughing) And I’m like, for real?
(laughing) And I go,
– I’m in! – No, I’m like,
– Here’s your offer! (laughing) – I go to one of the girls that came out, I’m like, “Would you wear that on a date?” And the whole face just dropped. She looks up, she goes, “I’m sorry Uncle Johnny.” (laughting) – Oh my god. – Uncle Johnny’s got poor little
Rachel just out poppin’ it. (laughing) Okay, well our first category is dedicated to some wild contraptions. We call it “Mark Tank.” Take a look. (audience clapping) (upbeat music) – [Rob] I don’t wanna smoke anymore but I’m addicted.
(slapping) Okay. (laughing) I don’t wanna, (slapping) okay. (laughing) So, it legitimately works. – [Mark] Oh my goodness. – [Steelo] Yeah It does work, but you can’t wear this to the club, you can’t.
(laughing) – [Mark] Oh man. – [Man In viedo clip]
I think I need a beer. (audience laughing) – [Rob] Okay, all right. – [Mark] What is that? – [Rob] Now go get me a job. (laughing) – Yeah. – [Rob] The future is now man. (laughing) Boom, boom, boom.
(audience clapping) – [Man In Clip] Condom slinky. – [Rob] Condom slinky. It’s a condom slinky. – [Mark] This is not gonna end well. – [Rob] Okay, all right. (audience laughing) – [Rob] Is this how babies are made? – [Man In Clip] That was (beep) perfect. (laughing) – [Rob] I just hate that it actually looks like a real cock and balls. (audience laughing) – [Mark] It does right? (laughing) – [Steelo] Oh yeah, oh yeah. I’ll pound it! – [Man In Clip] That was (beep) perfect. (laughing)
– That was perfect. – This is amazing.
– Oh no. – This is amazing
– No. – [Rob] It’s a Schwinn-deer. (audience laughing) – [Steelo] But you can
workout at the same time, this is amazing. I love this. – They don’t have anything like that yet? – Nah-uh. – [Rob] Okay, this seems
like a pretty good invention. Obviously we know feeding babies is
(laughing) a lot of work. (smacking)
(audience gasps) – [Mark] Oh. (laughing) Pop goes the baby. – That’s the product. – [Mark] Yeah. – That was it.
– Yeah. – [Steelo] That was it. – Yeah, the baby puncher. – [Steelo] The full extension. – That’s why you test your products. (laughing) – [Steelo] It just drops
it for good measure. (laughing)
– There you have it from Mark Tank.
– Awh. (audience clapping and cheering)