– What the hell? – Are we going fishing? – Welcome. 11 artists remain. Four in the West, three in the Midwest, three in the East, and only one artist in the South. The teams are definitely getting smaller, but ten artists still stand in your way of $100,000, a feature in “Inked” Magazine, and
The new celebrity trend that’s sweeping the nation… (chuckles) …is face-face tattoos. I don’t see any right here. But, uh, you got to admire the confidence of a fake… uh, face tattoo because they’re committing to these for life, and I still get nervous about writing on my hand. Even though I did write on
– All right, artists. This is your last chance to save yourself from elimination. You have six hours to tattoo an American traditional tiger head. And your time starts… now. – Let’s have some fun, man. – Yeah, let’s do it.– This is a face-off between three peopledoing the same subject and same style. –
– I’m proud to be from Dallas ’cause of the culture. Everyone there is awesome, everyone’s sweet, everyone’s down to earth. We’re awesome. – I’m proud to represent Asheville, North Carolina because it’s a small town. It’s a very artistic, very weird, very fun place to be. – Baton Rouge has a lotta good boiled
– Congratulations. You’ve survived the first week. [all exclaim at once] Stand united as a team or divided you could fall. – Tough for some of these teams. – Good luck with the South. – One thing is certain, only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of
– Hello, Portland! [cheers and applause] We have two amazing artists ready to do some awesome tattoos for you guys. – On this side, we have Austin Rose. [cheers and applause] – On this side, we have “Ink Master” season eight winner, Ryan Ashley. [cheers and applause] – And we need you guys here, because
Speaker 1: Welcome to New York City. Group: Yeah. Speaker 1: Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has welcomed immigrants to this country from all across the world. She stands as a symbol of hope, freedom and the American dream. Jimmy Snaz: America baby. Speaker 1: And all of you come here with one dream
(fun upbeat music) Deborah McDermott? Good morning, Deborah. Good morning. How are you this morning? Fine, how are you? Where are you from, North Providence? Yes sir. What do you do? I’m a bus monitor. What does that mean? I ride the bus with the elementary children in North Providence. You don’t drive the bus?