– So how’s everyone feeling after seeing that? – It’s just hard to see like, one of those scenes. Like, I was really happy. Now I’m just heartbroken. Now I’m just heartbroken. – Can you describe to us what, no? – I don’t wanna describe it, all I’m saying is one of those scenes really
– Mother– – [Ty] Breathe. – Oh. – Ahh. (DeeDee screaming) – Merry Christmas. This is one of the best Christmas gifts ever. (Christmas music) – I’m Nae. – I’m DeeDee. – I’m Ty. – I’m Diana, and these are my daughters. – [Narrator] Who’s your favorite? (mom laughing) – Whoa, hold on. – I
Design is the posh word for thinking a lot about how stuff looks A designed object is one whose makers worked long and hard to get it just right Most of the world has sadly not been well designed, it’s full of office towers, door handles, bed, lamps, and plates, that have been deeply unloved
– [Jazzy] Ooh! – [Fletcher] Winner (laughing). – Ooh! Welcome to “Flex on My Ex”, the show where three hopefuls look for love while their exes watch. (buzzer rings) Each hopeful will compete to win the heart of one single but their formal lovers will be lurking every step of the way to try to
Jyoti: The surgery is going to make shift a vagina. I’m about to go down to surgery. It’s a pretty big operation. Sue: Handing her over to other people isn’t easy. Doctor Aliabadi: So as with any major surgical procedure things can go wrong. Jyoti: Being intersex has definitely impacted myself esteem and my confidence.
– Pisces? Do you like fish? – I like to eat fish. – Dope, Pisces it is. (laughing) Yeah, so I’m a student and I’m currently studying earth and space sciences with minors in philosophy and physics, call me a space scientist, you can call me a planetary scientist, one of the two. – I
Translator: Angelina Babinova Reviewer: Aari Lemmik The day I got laid off from my job at Martha Stewart, I was relieved. (Laughter) I loved the job, I really did. But the relationship was over and I didn’t know how to end it and then it broke up with me. Don’t you love it when that
– Hi, I’m Dietrich. – And I’m Daniel. – We’re playing Would You Rather. – I really hope this is cyanide. (intense electronic music) (retching noises) – What was in that? (retching noises) – I felt like I drank something living. Really excited that today’s the last day. Pretty worn out. Yeah, I wet my