– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo a technicolor hot air balloon… and your time… starts… now! – Let’s do this. – Have a seat. – We’re looking for a lot of detail.That’s the name of the game today.– Maybe just a little… – If you do that, it would kind of swing.
– I think I’m the next Ink Master because I’m the only person here with a classical training in art. – I’m somebody that’s always strived for perfection. – People tend to underestimate me. Maybe I look sweet and innocent but they better look out. – I wanna showcase what I can do. I wanna
– Hello, Portland! [cheers and applause] We have two amazing artists ready to do some awesome tattoos for you guys. – On this side, we have Austin Rose. [cheers and applause] – On this side, we have “Ink Master” season eight winner, Ryan Ashley. [cheers and applause] – And we need you guys here, because
(rock music) – [Dave Navarro] We came here today to put one shop in the finale. – [Oliver Peck] Is it too late to give ’em both a spot? – [Christian Buckingham] This is absolutely fantastic. I mean as far as I know, it’s the first time they’ve ever done that. – [Katie McGowan] I
– All right, ladies, Miami. We’re in the land of beaches and babes. – This is true. – Ooh, alliteration. – Hi. – Oh my God! Hey, how are you?[rock music]– Well, I wanted to welcome you. This is my friend’s shop, Miami Tattoo Company,and it’s one of the best shops here in Miami.– It’s
– Welcome. As the intensity of this competition grows, you must handle every curveball thrown your way. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Yep. – For this flash challenge, once again, you will win as a team… or lose as a team.
– Welcome. The pressure of this competition is higher than ever. Make it to the end, and you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And for this flash challenge, your success is dependent on each other. Coaches, you must once again work side-by-side with your teams. –
– Hey. all: Hey, Tone. – How are you guys doing? I’ve been expecting you. – We’re great. – Awesome. – Welcome to the one and only world-famous Americana Tattoo.My name is Tone Chingon.I’ve been tattooing in Las Vegasfor the last 12 years.I’m known for my Chicano styleof tattooing, and I’ve started branching out now.I’m