– Okay, artists. You will have six hours to tattoo matching portraits. Your time… starts… now. – All right. – Yes. – Let’s do it. – When you go get a portrait,you don’t want it to almost look like the person.Almost don’t count. – Think I should go a little bit smaller than this and
– All right, guys. Welcome to the face-off. Basilica Tattoo, Golden Skull Tattoo, Old Town Ink, and Artistic Skin Design. Based on your work today, one shop will be eliminated. Bubba, Aaron, Christian, Dane, because you did not tattoo one of the Four Horsemen, you must tattoo in this face-off. – Fair enough. – Your
– Welcome. Seven shops remain, but only one will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. – Piece of cake. – Once again, there is no flash challenge. The next elimination tattoo is happening right now. – Dammit.
– All right, guys, You have six hours to tattoo the right armpit. And your time starts now. – Yeah, like that. – So look at me. – There’s a lot of strategy in this competition right now. – Was that how they placed it yesterday? – Yeah. – If a team wins both theirhead-to-heads,
– Okay, artists. You have six hours to tattoo a sexy pinup with appealing proportion. And your time starts…♪ ♪Now. – Let’s do this.– Today, we’re testing proportionwith “Ink Master’s” favorite: pinups. – Go ahead and take a mirror. I want to make sure you like where it’s at.– These artists need to make sure
– Welcome, guys. Only six shops remain in this competition. Half of you will earn a spot in the live finale, and half of you will be eliminated. One shop will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine,” and the title of Ink Master, and for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop.