– As much as I never wanna see Cease again, I’m not gonna let him affect my relationships with everyone else at Black Ink. We’re here for Sky. And I’d be a [bleep] friend if I didn’t show up just ’cause Cease is there. – Ah! Donna! What’s up, family? – So fine with us.
– [Woman] Don’t look now, but it’s Ceaser and Ted. – [Sky] Oh, hey, brother. (muffled speaking) – [Sky] It’s really good. Hey, guys. – [Ceaser] Kit, can I talk to you for a minute in private? – Okay. I really don’t wanna talk to Cease, but if he’s ready to apologize about how disrespectful
– [Young Bae] Did you see Crystal’s new jaw? – What– – [Young Bae] No like, ’cause you know, – I heard Crystal is talking mad (beep) about you. Q told me that Crystal has been talking so much (beep) about Kitty, and I’m still in shock about what she’s been saying. – Imma just
– That’s what happened, that’s the true… Call him. Get him on the phone. – I can’t call him– – Call him. Why? Why can’t you call him? – Because he’s in jail. (dramatic drum) – [Brittney] Oh. – [Announcer] On this episode of Ghosted, Love Gone Missing, Travis and Rachel help Brittney figure out
– This must be a really special restaurant for us to be coming all the way to Brooklyn for brunch. Paul has been super busy recently, and I haven’t really been around him a lot, so when he suggested that we go on a secret mystery brunch date, I’m all in. – Here’s the surprise!
– [Jordan] I trusted you. You broke that trust. So, the real reason I ghosted you was because. (suspenseful music) – [Ross] Uhm, wha, what? – [Narrator] On this episode of Ghosted Love Gone Missing, Travis and Rachael are helping Ross figure out why his girlfriend of six months, up and left with no warning.
[ Cheers and applause ] -First show, y’all! Deejay, Daniel, tell me how you are feeling. Are you hyped? -My life has changed, and I can’t believe it, honestly. -I’m so… -I just want to start the show the right way, and you know what the right way is? With gratitude. We got to take