– Have you ever gotten a free donut for your tattoos? – I got some free booty but not free donuts. – Free booty? (laughs) I always get free booty. (gentle music) – My name’s Kenny, I’m a forklift operator. I’ve got about 80% of my body tattooed up. The younger the crowd, they kind
– Parents, can I just see some romantic gesture? Anything. (laughs) I need you back in the line. (laughs) – [Instructor] Hello. – Hi, my name is April. – I’m Talbet. – And I’m Vanessa. – And we’re twins. – [Instructor] What are you guys doing today? – Matching kids to parents. – [Instructor] Any
– It’s on their forearm, so it’s like girly girls. Either it’s a man or a lesbian, and now I’m just trying to determine who’s a lesbian in this group. Hi, my name’s Karlos, and I make custom pet apparel. I need to stop saying that. I’m an entrepreneur. I have an Airbnb business, I
– That’s it, that’s all I got? – I don’t know (laughing) I wanna know what everyone has now. (soft orchestral music) – My name is Rita, and I am a tattoo artist. – They can mean anything from a personal artistic expression to something deeper, emotional, memorial tattoos, things that people wanna hold onto.
– You got just a younger look about you style-wise, soft features, great skin, baby face. Cute little baby face. Are you blushing? Sorry (laughs). (menacing music) – [Man] Hi. – Hi. – Will you tell me your name? – Laura, I am a bartender. – Bartender. – Bartender. – I’m a bartender. – [Man]