– Pisces? Do you like fish? – I like to eat fish. – Dope, Pisces it is. (laughing) Yeah, so I’m a student and I’m currently studying earth and space sciences with minors in philosophy and physics, call me a space scientist, you can call me a planetary scientist, one of the two. – I
– What’s your most awkward dance? – Like, some kind of like, twerking, type-thing. – Some twerking type-thing? (funky mid-tempo music) – I thought that was good. – No! (upbeat music) – Hi, I’m Timmy. It’s very complicated. I always wanted to be a dancer when I was little, but growing up in the Mormon
– Are you in pain? – Not physically. – Aww sweety, aww damn! (soft music) I’m Rayne, I do a lot of stuff. Some include sex work. – So, someone told me, guess who’s a vampire? – I think of a lot of stuff ’cause you gotta be specific ’cause there’s physical disability, there’s mental
– [Interviewer] Are you getting queer vibes? – Because of my assumptions I think that you’re straight. – You rundown for me why exactly you think I’m straight, again. – I’m sweating. (bouncy orchestral music) – Hi, I’m Woody Shticks. – My name is Debra Jansen. – [Interviewer] Do you know what you’re doing today?
– Okay, give me a good spin. (laughter) (applause) Help, my house is on fire! Yeah, Brittany’s a firefighter, for sure. (“In the Hall of the Mountain King” by Edvard Grieg) – Hi, I’m Timmy Rogar, I’m a drag queen and a bartender. – My name is Alex Alexander. – I’m Ilah Dizon. – I
– You’re a conundrum, I don’t know, you’re very confusing. I mean you’ve got earrings and the watch, I don’t think it’s a designer watch. Oh actually, it is a designer watch, what do you know? So– – And these diamonds are real. (lighthearted music) – My name’s Mathew. I’ve been a convenient store clerk