– Welcome. As the intensity of this competition grows, you must handle every curveball thrown your way. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Yep. – For this flash challenge, once again, you will win as a team… or lose as a team.
– Artists, you have six hours to tattoo an image out of anything but what it is actually made of. And your time starts now. – Let’s do it.– Today we’re testing ingenuity by havingthese artists design something that is gonna play a trick on the eye. It’ll be an image of an object,but the
– Welcome. all: Thank you. – When Coney Island’s first sideshow opened in 1880,people from around the worldflooded to see the first tattooed ladyand lined up for 50¢ tattoos, making it a place for tattoo artists to hone their craft. Each of you came from around the country to prove that you are the best,
– Welcome. For the first time ever, you are being coached by artists who have fought through this competition and come out on top. Only one of you will join their elite rank, earning $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine and the title of Ink Master. – Yeah! – Nice. – For your first flash
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo a maze And your time starts… Now. – Whoo! – Let’s do it. – Ready? – Let’s do it. – Arm straight down, look straight ahead, standing even on both feet.– The challenge in doing a mazefor a lot of these artistswill be their fundamental skills.