– So how’s everyone feeling after seeing that? – It’s just hard to see like, one of those scenes. Like, I was really happy. Now I’m just heartbroken. Now I’m just heartbroken. – Can you describe to us what, no? – I don’t wanna describe it, all I’m saying is one of those scenes really
(laid back hip hop music) – What’s up, everybody? Back, and this week, with a very special co-host, someone I’m very excited about. – Hi. – And here she is, Kamie Crawford. – Hey, guys. (upbeat music) – Welcome to the show. – Thank you, I’m a huge fan. – What’s your favorite episode? –
– You’re always runnin’ this blood is thicker than water (bleep). And this is what the (bleep) you pulled on me? (beep) Your door handle, (beep) your car. I’m done with that. – [Group] Three, two, one. (laughing) – [Man] What is that? – [Man] Oh my god – Oh. (upbeat music) Your boy got
– I had four name tags on my body. – Four different guys, huh? – No! One. – And you did it four times? – Yes. – Where’s this relationship right now? – Um, divorced. (electronic beats) – So, Ariana got what she thought was “Seven Rings” in Japanese but it really means small barbecue
– A hating ass bitch is what you are. Back the (bleep) up, bitch. (upbeat music) – [Nikita] Back the (bleep) up. – [Narrator] On this episode of How Far is Tattoo Far, Nikita and her best friend Kenisha are ready to share some secrets. They’ve been friends for nearly a decade and Kenisha is
– Ooh, no! – Ahh (beep)! – Ooh! – Oh my God! (screaming) – [contestant] I’m scared! (intense music) – [Ludacris] 50 thousand dollars. Three, two, one, go! – Feelin’ like I gotta prepare myself to take a deep breath. Okay, I’m done, bitch. I smoke weed, I can’t hold my breath for that long.