– Okay, artists. You will have six hours to tattoo matching portraits. Your time… starts… now. – All right. – Yes. – Let’s do it. – When you go get a portrait,you don’t want it to almost look like the person.Almost don’t count. – Think I should go a little bit smaller than this and
– Okay, artists. You have six hours to show your ingenuity by tattooing a new school design. And your time begins… now. – Sweet! – About time. Let’s do it. – All right.– Doing a new school tattooin a competition setting can be difficult,because there’s a million styles of new school.– Like that? – Just
– All right, guys. Welcome to the face-off. Basilica Tattoo, Golden Skull Tattoo, Old Town Ink, and Artistic Skin Design. Based on your work today, one shop will be eliminated. Bubba, Aaron, Christian, Dane, because you did not tattoo one of the Four Horsemen, you must tattoo in this face-off. – Fair enough. – Your
There are no more shops entering the competition. So you have made it to the top eight. This puts you in an elite group, as one of your shops will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. Plus, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. –
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo two cherubs on a single canvas. And your time starts… now. – Awesome. Let’s do this. – Okay, let’s go. – Today these tattooers are gonna tattoo on their own,but they have to look like one artist did them.– I think a little bit of texture
– Welcome. Seven shops remain, but only one will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. – Piece of cake. – Once again, there is no flash challenge. The next elimination tattoo is happening right now. – Dammit.
– All right, guys, You have six hours to tattoo the right armpit. And your time starts now. – Yeah, like that. – So look at me. – There’s a lot of strategy in this competition right now. – Was that how they placed it yesterday? – Yeah. – If a team wins both theirhead-to-heads,
– Okay, artists. You have six hours to tattoo a sexy pinup with appealing proportion. And your time starts…♪ ♪Now. – Let’s do this.– Today, we’re testing proportionwith “Ink Master’s” favorite: pinups. – Go ahead and take a mirror. I want to make sure you like where it’s at.– These artists need to make sure
– Welcome, guys. Only six shops remain in this competition. Half of you will earn a spot in the live finale, and half of you will be eliminated. One shop will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine,” and the title of Ink Master, and for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop.