– Christ. – Oh my god. – I wasn’t expecting that at all. (upbeat music) – Kristin here. Love the talk shop about boobs. So, I read a BuzzFeed article about a 17 year old high schooler in Florida, who didn’t wear a bra to school and was asked to put Band-Aids over her nipples.
– Warning if you are sensitive to blood or graphic content, this video ain’t for you. Okay y’all, so, I really like extractions. I like watching things being extracted from people’s skin. I think it’s a stress reliever. It’s very satisfying, it puts me in zen mode. So, one day I was watching a Dr.
Hello friends, I am here today with an important message from Tyler’s parent’s basement. And that is that I have never been to Primark before. (Sophisticated Music) I feel like some of you might not even know what Primark is. That’s okay, we’re kind of on the same page. In my lifetime, I’ve watched a
– I feel like to me, Barbie’s were mostly like plastic things to practice sex on with other Barbie’s. (upbeat music) – Barbies. – A lot of us grew up with them. – There was Superstar Barbie. – Astronaut Barbie. – And all the Holiday Barbies. – We loved them so much. – But never
No tampons, no spaghetti strap tank tops, no bikinis, no black nail polish and certainly no closing the door if a boy is in your bedroom. These are just a handful of the ‘ladylike’ rules I and I’m sure a lot of other folks were raised with. While these kinds of restrictions were often way
– I think lingerie is anything that your mom would mad at you for showing to other people. (upbeat music) – We’re gonna be wearing sexy lingerie this week. – I don’t know what that means. This is my sexy movements. – I’m in a long term relationship, I don’t need to impress anyone. –
– I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve had a really long week and my skin definitely feels it. So, I’m going to grab Chantel and Freddie and we’re gonna go on a Ladylike Worth It skincare adventure. Let’s get some facials. – A dog with two legs. – We’re going on an adventure.