– This is like homophobic bachelorette. (laughs) This is horrible. – [Interviewer] What’s your name and what do you do for a living? – My name’s Kimmy and I’m a student. – My name’s Carlos, I make custom pet apparel. – [Interviewer] Are you nervous about today? – Absolutely, I have no idea what’s going
– [Interviewer] Are you getting queer vibes? – Because of my assumptions I think that you’re straight. – You rundown for me why exactly you think I’m straight, again. – I’m sweating. (bouncy orchestral music) – Hi, I’m Woody Shticks. – My name is Debra Jansen. – [Interviewer] Do you know what you’re doing today?
– Okay, give me a good spin. (laughter) (applause) Help, my house is on fire! Yeah, Brittany’s a firefighter, for sure. (“In the Hall of the Mountain King” by Edvard Grieg) – Hi, I’m Timmy Rogar, I’m a drag queen and a bartender. – My name is Alex Alexander. – I’m Ilah Dizon. – I
– You’re a conundrum, I don’t know, you’re very confusing. I mean you’ve got earrings and the watch, I don’t think it’s a designer watch. Oh actually, it is a designer watch, what do you know? So– – And these diamonds are real. (lighthearted music) – My name’s Mathew. I’ve been a convenient store clerk
– Have you ever gotten a free donut for your tattoos? – I got some free booty but not free donuts. – Free booty? (laughs) I always get free booty. (gentle music) – My name’s Kenny, I’m a forklift operator. I’ve got about 80% of my body tattooed up. The younger the crowd, they kind
Hi, I’m Ben Anderson from Vice-New York-office our friends are the vice Australia office And the company that sells products that help people end their own lives this is death, in a can. I can run you through how you actually use it if you like . the whole process [alright] the way the process
call centers are the places where people that get deported go because they use their language you know it’s it’s all English we speak nothing but English there I miss John from smart energy advocates a reason for equality is we’re helping homeowners in the area to reduce the religious bills my name is Raul