♪ ♪ – Hello San Francisco! [cheers and applause] – We have two amazing artists ready to do some incredible tattoos for you guys. [cheers and applause] – On this side, we have San Francisco’s own Daniel Silva! [cheers and applause] – And on this side, we have “Ink Master” season 8 winner Ryan Ashley!
– Welcome. For the first time ever, you are being coached by artists who have fought through this competition and come out on top. Only one of you will join their elite rank, earning $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine and the title of Ink Master. – Yeah! – Nice. – For your first flash
This week you had to demonstrate adaptability. Based on your work, one of you will be packing your machines. Alexis. What do you think overall? The Broccoli Tattoo, you have a really rough application in the shading and the color. You’ve had problems with this time and time again throughout this competition and here it
Hi everyone! My name is Grace Neutral I’m a hand-poke tattoo artist from London. We’re here at the London Tattoo Convention today and I’ve got a question too which I’m going to answer for you. You’ve interviewed artists across the world and from different cultures what do you think will be the next big thing
– Hello, Houston! [cheers and applause] – We have two amazing artists ready to do some awesome tattoos. Are you guys ready? [cheers and applause] – On this side, we have Mike Wallace! [cheers and applause] audience members: Mike! Mike! Mike! – And on this side, we have “Ink Master” season eight winner, Ryan Ashley.
– All right, artists, you have six hours to create a mash-up tattoo, and your time begins… now. – All right, let’s do it. -All right, I’m gonna put your stencil on. – Today we’re testing ingenuity by having theseartists incorporate two or more tattooing stylesin one place.– First time’s the charm, right? – Yep.
– Artists, you have six hours to tattoo a neo-traditional animal. Your time starts now. – All right, here we go. – Come on, ladies. Girl power. – I’m excited. So cool. – I’m excited. – Neo-traditional is just a little more modernly-drawn. – Yeah, that’s the best spot ever. I [bleep] love it. –
– Hello, Oklahoma City! [cheers and applause] – Today we have two super-talented tattoo artists ready to do some amazing tattoos just for you guys. [cheering] – Over here we have Drew Shurtleff! [cheers and applause] [crowd chanting] Drew! Drew! Drew! Okay, and on this side, we have “Ink Master” season eight’s Nikki Simpson. [cheers
PROBABLY COULD HAVE HAD BUT AS FAR AS ME AND AARON, EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES. >>I BELIEVE WHAT YOU’RE REFERRING TO IS COMMONLY KNOWN AS THUMB GATE OF SEASON 9 MATT, I GOT TO ASK THE BURNING QUESTION, MAN, IF YOU GUYS NOTICED THE THUMBS WERE BACKWARDS AND OLIVER, WERE THEY BACKWARDS?>>100%. >>WHY DIDN’T YOU