– Welcome. Chris and Oliver are narrowing each of their teams to the five strongest artists. One more artist from each team will be eliminated before all of you battle each other. Last week, Team Peck competed, so Team Nuñez, you’re up for elimination. This is your last chance to make it into Chris’s top
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo an hourglass showing detail, and your time starts… now. – Let’s do this. – Yay! – Okay, let’s go. – Let’s get this thing done.[rock music]– Hourglasses can be done so many different ways.It’s a chance for someone to really shineif they’re good with their detail.
[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ] GIAN, AMERICA ASSIGNED YOU JAPANESE. LET’S HEAR WHAT THE JUDGES THINK. AND I’M GOING TO GO TO CHRIS ON THIS ONE FIRST. >>WELL GIAN T TATTOO IS BEAUTIFUL. THE DRAWING REALLY REALLY NICE. I REALLY LOVE THE ELEMENTS YOU PUT IN. YOU DID A GREAT JAPANESE TATTOO. ONE OF THE
– Okay, Team Peck. You have six hours to tattoo a peacock. This is your first chance to prove to Oliver that you belong on his team, and your time starts now. – All right, let’s go. – Peacocks are very ornate, very detailed creatures.It’s gonna take precision with your line work and precisionwith your
to show contrast tattooing outer space, and your time begins…[dramatic music]Now. – All right, buddy. – Let’s do it. – Let me grab some gloves. I’ll have you stand right here.♪– In this elimination tattoo,the artists have to do outer space.Space is a vast field of darkness,so you have to put planets and starswith a
– This canvas is freaking me out. He wants full-body, and also, he wants color. Some real freaking predator, metallic look. He could send me home. – You’ll kill yourself doing all that, and it’s not even that appealing. Get rid of that weird rattle. – He wants a rattle? – [bleep], Tito. That thing’s
– Welcome, guys. As the numbers shrink, the competition grows more intense, ’cause in the end, only one artist will win $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And also on the line is a guest spot at Chris’ shop Hand Crafted in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, or Oliver’s shop Elm
♪– [laughing] Hell yeah.♪– Welcome. This competition began with 18 of you, and now only half of you remain. Five on team Nuñez and four on Team Peck. For this flash challenge, it’s Team Peck versus Team Nuñez. – Power in numbers. – The winners of the flash challenge will have the power to assign