– Let’s take a look at the first tattoo. – Oh, it’s me. – The layout of it’s nice. The little ornaments in the hair are nice. Very clean outline. – In terms of artistry, whoever this is did a really nice job. – Yay Senpai noticed me. (rhythmic soft rock music) – Today you
(intense orchestral music) – These folks better be ready. Welcome. (heavy metal music) – Yeah, that’s a sexy (beep) mermaid, dude. – [Jason] Thanks. In this competition, to have a coach tell me what to do is a hard thing because I’ve been on my own since I was 16. Today, Anthony’s under the needle
– CEASER: Damn, these medical marijuana bills are out of control. [bleep]. – [door buzzes] – Hey, Cease. – What up, Donna? – You called me. What’s up? – ♪ – I called you, because the other day when I told you Tokie was gonna stay here, it seem like we having miscommunication and [bleep]
– Finalists, one of you will walk away with $100,000 and the title of Ink Master. (audience applauding) (upbeat rock music) – Cam, you’re up first. (intense rock music) – The eye itself is very nice. That soft gray that comes out and radiates out into the hand and into the pattern is beautiful. –
(upbeat music) – Bitch, that’s Van. – What the hell is he doing here? Bad news comes in all shapes and sizes today, doesn’t it? What’s up? – Well congratulations on everything. You have a beautiful place here, beautiful. – Okay, thanks. I haven’t spoken to Van in six months, after he spread a nasty
– Okay. Artists, you have six hours to tattoo a compass rose, and your time starts now. – It’s away! – All right, let’s do this. – Let’s get the stencil on. – I think the placement’s perfect. – There are varying forms of compass roses. Some are super simple, some are really, really elaborate.
– Welcome. – Morning. – Only seven of you remain, four on Team Christian and three on Team Cleen. – [laughs] – You must continue to push yourself to the limit, because the closer you inch to the finale, the tougher your fight becomes. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked”