– All right, guys, you have six hours to show contrast tattooing a monochromatic portrait, and your time starts now. – Let’s do this. – All right. I’m gonna grab what I need real fast. – So I’m gonna place the stencil on you standing up, so don’t lay down just yet.– Portrait day in
– Welcome. Only five of you remain. The closer you get to the finale, the tougher this battle becomes. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. To make it this far, you’ve had to fight side by side with your team and coaches, and
– Welcome, guys. Ten competitors still stand in your way of earning $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. To win, you must push the limits each week and fight for every possible advantage. And for this flash challenge, coaches, you will once again work side-by-side with your teams.– Hell,
– Welcome. Only six artists remain. Half of you will earn a spot in the finale. But only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – This week, there is no flash challenge. – Oh, [bleep]. – We are moving directly into the next elimination
draw your tattoo directly on your canvas’s skin… freehand. – You cannot use any stencils. – This is the hardest thing to do in tattooing. There’s no safety net with a freehand tattoo. – [inaudible]– I don’t freehand on the skin, ever.For me, when it’s perfect on paper, that’s when it goes to the skin,
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to create a stonework tattoo, and your time begins now. – Nice. – Let’s do it. – Hi, guys.– For this elimination tattoo, we’re testing dimension,and all the artists have to create stonework tattoos. – Gonna be dope. – Think that’ll be fine? – Yeah. – Biggest thing
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo. If your fundamentals aren’t right, your shop will be packing, and your time starts now. – All right, come on. – This week’s elimination tattoo, we’re testing illustrative line work. – You want to jump on it first, or me? – You can do it, bro.