– You’re not a tattoo god. – Hey, St. Marq. – You’re a tattoo grim reaper. – Do you remember me? You remember the [bleep] tattoo you gave me on my leg? – No! – Do you not? – No! The venetian mask? – No! With the broccoli sticking up on top that I had
– Princess Hilla and Danielle,they need to know that they messed up big time.We’re stuck with the work that they did on us,and we’re not happy at all with it. – We’re the professional. We’re not gonna get talked [bleep] to today. – Girl power! – Yes! Yes1 – Danielle, you gave me a [bleep]
(intense orchestral music) – These folks better be ready. Welcome. (heavy metal music) – Yeah, that’s a sexy (beep) mermaid, dude. – [Jason] Thanks. In this competition, to have a coach tell me what to do is a hard thing because I’ve been on my own since I was 16. Today, Anthony’s under the needle
[intense music]♪– Artists, your canvases have been randomly assigned.[dramatic music]♪You have six hours to tattoo any subject, any style. This is your last chance to earn a shop, and your time starts now. – Are you open? – How much of it is up to me? – Ribs or something like that. – No, no,
– Finalists, one of you will walk away with $100,000 and the title of Ink Master. (audience applauding) (upbeat rock music) – Cam, you’re up first. (intense rock music) – The eye itself is very nice. That soft gray that comes out and radiates out into the hand and into the pattern is beautiful. –
– Okay. Artists, you have six hours to tattoo a compass rose, and your time starts now. – It’s away! – All right, let’s do this. – Let’s get the stencil on. – I think the placement’s perfect. – There are varying forms of compass roses. Some are super simple, some are really, really elaborate.
– Welcome. – Morning. – Only seven of you remain, four on Team Christian and three on Team Cleen. – [laughs] – You must continue to push yourself to the limit, because the closer you inch to the finale, the tougher your fight becomes. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked”