– Artists, this is your last chance to save yourself from elimination. You have six hours to tattoo an illustrative insect. And your time starts now. (rock music) – [Jason] First things first, I’m gonna get your leg marked. – [Jerrel] Gonna get this stencil on. – [Oliver Peck] These artist’ lives in this competition
– All right, artists, you have six hours to create a pinup tattoo, and your time starts now. – All right, brother. – Let’s do this. – Stand natural for me.– Pinups are very tough,because there’s very small, little eyes,a very small, little nose,dainty little fingers, so every drop of ink you put on the
– For this flash challenge, you will once again win or lose as a team. – Gotcha, fellas. – This week, we’re testing color theory. – Oh, shit. What the [bleep] is color theory? Do you know about color theory? – A little bit. – Thank God you’re on our team. – Right, yeah.– It’s
– What the hell? – Are we going fishing? – Welcome. 11 artists remain. Four in the West, three in the Midwest, three in the East, and only one artist in the South. The teams are definitely getting smaller, but ten artists still stand in your way of $100,000, a feature in “Inked” Magazine, and
– All right, artists. This is your last chance to save yourself from elimination. You have six hours to tattoo an American traditional tiger head. And your time starts… now. – Let’s have some fun, man. – Yeah, let’s do it.– This is a face-off between three peopledoing the same subject and same style. –
– I’m proud to be from Dallas ’cause of the culture. Everyone there is awesome, everyone’s sweet, everyone’s down to earth. We’re awesome. – I’m proud to represent Asheville, North Carolina because it’s a small town. It’s a very artistic, very weird, very fun place to be. – Baton Rouge has a lotta good boiled
– Congratulations. You’ve survived the first week. [all exclaim at once] Stand united as a team or divided you could fall. – Tough for some of these teams. – Good luck with the South. – One thing is certain, only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of
– Today, you had to tattoo your state. Each of your tattoos have been ranked by the judges. (loud exhaling) One by one, the top 12 artists will be revealed. – I actually wanted to say something before we move forward. (whooshing) – Okay, go ahead, bud. – I’m actually bowin’ out of the competition.