– Welcome. For the first time ever, you are being coached by artists who have fought through this competition and come out on top. Only one of you will join their elite rank, earning $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine and the title of Ink Master. – Yeah! – Nice. – For your first flash
This week you had to demonstrate adaptability. Based on your work, one of you will be packing your machines. Alexis. What do you think overall? The Broccoli Tattoo, you have a really rough application in the shading and the color. You’ve had problems with this time and time again throughout this competition and here it
– All right, artists, you have six hours to create a mash-up tattoo, and your time begins… now. – All right, let’s do it. -All right, I’m gonna put your stencil on. – Today we’re testing ingenuity by having theseartists incorporate two or more tattooing stylesin one place.– First time’s the charm, right? – Yep.
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to create a negative space tattoo. And your time starts… now. – Okay, so just stand right there. – Let’s go, guys. Good luck.– This elimination round,it’s negative space tattoos, and we’re testing composition. – Like that spot? – Up just a hair.– What I want to see
Today, you’re being tested on composition. Based on your work, one of you will be packing your machines. The battle for me is between Ash and Jason. Ash’s looks like a cover-up. I mean, Ash’s just looks like she doesn’t have a plan. My vote is for Ash. My vote to go home is Ash.
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to create a stonework tattoo, and your time begins now. – Nice. – Let’s do it. – Hi, guys.– For this elimination tattoo, we’re testing dimension,and all the artists have to create stonework tattoos. – Gonna be dope. – Think that’ll be fine? – Yeah. – Biggest thing
– Welcome, guys. This competition is constantly changing, and to win, you have to be at the top of your game. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – I’ve got it. Throughout the competition, you’ve been working side by side as a team.
– Artists, you have six hours to create a pixelated tattoo, and your time starts now. – All righty. – Let’s do this thing. – Let’s kill it.– Pixelated tattoos are a tough thing to pull off.These artists could get lost in their own interpretations. – Look at that. – Hell yeah. – Let’s kill
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo a maze And your time starts… Now. – Whoo! – Let’s do it. – Ready? – Let’s do it. – Arm straight down, look straight ahead, standing even on both feet.– The challenge in doing a mazefor a lot of these artistswill be their fundamental skills.