– I asked for a portrait of an elephant… – Okay. – And I ended up getting an uncircumcised dick with one ball. – And you didn’t want that? – [laughing] No. – What don’t you like?– Right now, how it healed, it’s just–it’s smoke.It has no strong lines.There’s no eye.I voted my tattoo as
– Welcome, artists. all: Morning. – Once again, the teams are even. – Yeah. – Yep. – To make it to the end, you must have the endurance to continue the fight, week after week. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Oh,
– Welcome. As the intensity of this competition grows, you must handle every curveball thrown your way. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Yep. – For this flash challenge, once again, you will win as a team… or lose as a team.
– Alright, it’s time to double . – Yes, it is. Cleen and Christian. This is it. One of you will walk away with $100,000. It’s time to critique your master canvases. – [indistinct] mother[bleep]. – Christian, you are up first, buddy. [cheers and applause] All right, Chris, let’s get into this. – You did
– Artists, you have six hours to tattoo an image out of anything but what it is actually made of. And your time starts now. – Let’s do it.– Today we’re testing ingenuity by havingthese artists design something that is gonna play a trick on the eye. It’ll be an image of an object,but the
– Welcome. The pressure of this competition is higher than ever. Make it to the end, and you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And for this flash challenge, your success is dependent on each other. Coaches, you must once again work side-by-side with your teams. –
KICK IT OFF WITH YOU. TALK ABOUT THE TATTOO, BUD. [ CHEERS ]>>ALL RIGHT. [ CHEERS ]>>ALL RIGHT, GUYS. HERE WE GO. >>HERE WE GO. >>A LOT OF COVERAGE. A LOT OF BIG RISK DROPPING THE TAIL FROM THE BUTT CHEEKS TO THE SIDE. BEAUTIFUL PLACEMENT, HELL OF A RISK. A LOT OF COVERAGE. FOR
(intense music) – How you doin’? – What’s goin’ on? – I’m Ryan, I’m going to be your master canvas. – Nice to meet you, Ryan I’m Tiffer. I’m gonna show you what we got. It’s a representation of the battle that I went through in the competition and the one thing that really got