You guys ready to get weird in Austin? – Oh, I was born weird. Hopefully, these artists can really show us how weird and creative Austin really is. [rock music] ♪ ♪ – Hey. – Hi. – Hey, Kat. – Oh, my gosh, hi, guys. – My name’s Kat, and I’ve been tattooing seven years.
– Welcome. As the intensity of this competition grows, you must handle every curveball thrown your way. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Yep. – For this flash challenge, once again, you will win as a team… or lose as a team.
– Welcome. The pressure of this competition is higher than ever. Make it to the end, and you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And for this flash challenge, your success is dependent on each other. Coaches, you must once again work side-by-side with your teams. –
– Hey. all: Hey, Tone. – How are you guys doing? I’ve been expecting you. – We’re great. – Awesome. – Welcome to the one and only world-famous Americana Tattoo.My name is Tone Chingon.I’ve been tattooing in Las Vegasfor the last 12 years.I’m known for my Chicano styleof tattooing, and I’ve started branching out now.I’m
KICK IT OFF WITH YOU. TALK ABOUT THE TATTOO, BUD. [ CHEERS ]>>ALL RIGHT. [ CHEERS ]>>ALL RIGHT, GUYS. HERE WE GO. >>HERE WE GO. >>A LOT OF COVERAGE. A LOT OF BIG RISK DROPPING THE TAIL FROM THE BUTT CHEEKS TO THE SIDE. BEAUTIFUL PLACEMENT, HELL OF A RISK. A LOT OF COVERAGE. FOR
– All right, guys, you have six hours to show contrast tattooing a monochromatic portrait, and your time starts now. – Let’s do this. – All right. I’m gonna grab what I need real fast. – So I’m gonna place the stencil on you standing up, so don’t lay down just yet.– Portrait day in
– Welcome, guys. As you can see, Oliver is not here this week. So filling in for him, we’ve invited a very special guest judge. Tattooing for 20 years, he’s the owner of Tommy Montoya’s Clockwork Tattoo Club. None other than Mr. Tommy Montoya. – What’s up, guys? I’m known for black and grey and