You guys ready to get weird in Austin? – Oh, I was born weird. Hopefully, these artists can really show us how weird and creative Austin really is. [rock music] ♪ ♪ – Hey. – Hi. – Hey, Kat. – Oh, my gosh, hi, guys. – My name’s Kat, and I’ve been tattooing seven years.
– Welcome, artists. all: Morning. – Once again, the teams are even. – Yeah. – Yep. – To make it to the end, you must have the endurance to continue the fight, week after week. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Oh,
♪ ♪– You guys ready to end this grudge? – Yeah, let’s do it. – April, ready to kick this off? Let’s do this. Six hours. Time starts now. – All right, let’s get this stencil on. – April called fantasy ladies.That could mean anything.Is it a cricket with lips?Half donkey, half lady?This is your
– Welcome. As the intensity of this competition grows, you must handle every curveball thrown your way. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – Yep. – For this flash challenge, once again, you will win as a team… or lose as a team.
– Alright, it’s time to double . – Yes, it is. Cleen and Christian. This is it. One of you will walk away with $100,000. It’s time to critique your master canvases. – [indistinct] mother[bleep]. – Christian, you are up first, buddy. [cheers and applause] All right, Chris, let’s get into this. – You did
– Artists, you have six hours to tattoo an image out of anything but what it is actually made of. And your time starts now. – Let’s do it.– Today we’re testing ingenuity by havingthese artists design something that is gonna play a trick on the eye. It’ll be an image of an object,but the
– Welcome. The pressure of this competition is higher than ever. Make it to the end, and you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And for this flash challenge, your success is dependent on each other. Coaches, you must once again work side-by-side with your teams. –
– Hey. all: Hey, Tone. – How are you guys doing? I’ve been expecting you. – We’re great. – Awesome. – Welcome to the one and only world-famous Americana Tattoo.My name is Tone Chingon.I’ve been tattooing in Las Vegasfor the last 12 years.I’m known for my Chicano styleof tattooing, and I’ve started branching out now.I’m