– I think lingerie is anything that your mom would mad at you for showing to other people. (upbeat music) – We’re gonna be wearing sexy lingerie this week. – I don’t know what that means. This is my sexy movements. – I’m in a long term relationship, I don’t need to impress anyone. –
– I’m here at DCM Tattoos getting a cover-up under my boob by Diana. – [Diana] Yeah. (drum heavy music) – [Brittany] That tattoo that I’m getting covered up today is underneath my left boob. (giggling) So cold! Underneath it, in its curvature says “This heart beats for only you.” It is a lyric from
– [Voiceover] It doesn’t even look like a tattoo, it just looks like I’ve done my eyebrows really well. (laughs) (whooshing) (hinge creaking) (xylophone music) – [Atena] How are you going? – Hi, good, thank you. – Excited? – Kind of. – It’s brow time. You’re not new to tattoos, so I guess this is
– You think you’re so in love, and you know, you think you’re with this person for forever, and so you get something that represents that relationship, or represents him or her, and then it falls through. I was in a relationship for five years, and out of that relationship we had a beautiful daughter
– (gasps) Holy (bleep), I didn’t know what we were doing today. (upbeat music) – Hi, I’m Monica Patel and I’ll be practising henna artwork on a few of Buzzfeed employees here. Henna use originates from Pakistan, India, Middle East and Egypt, but actually is used for weddings, special religious occasions, birthdays and things of
– Not a good time to be second guessing myself. – Oh my God! – Shh, shh. (rock music) – So the only reason that I’ve never gotten a tattoo is that I’ve never known what to get myself. – Problem solved. Just take that outta the equation. I pick something for you. Everyone wins.
– I come from a pretty diverse family. – I was born in Lima, Peru, and I was adopted by parents from New York and they’re both Caucasian, and clearly I’m not. – I’m the youngest of four and we’re all adopted. I have a Filipino sister, a white brother, and a half black sister.