– Christ. – Oh my god. – I wasn’t expecting that at all. (upbeat music) – Kristin here. Love the talk shop about boobs. So, I read a BuzzFeed article about a 17 year old high schooler in Florida, who didn’t wear a bra to school and was asked to put Band-Aids over her nipples.
– Peace Out Acne Dots. Here it… Dropped ’em. – They’re stickers that you put on your pimples. – I found this on Yasamine’s desk. And I know she’s making a video about it, and I want to use one. – After cleansing, apply a dot, tacky side down, on your blemish. For best results,
– Gotta touch it up. – Annie put that away, (Annie laughs) we’re eating lunch! (playful music) – I have a really complicated relationship with my eyes. I would say around 70% of the time, I’m like completely fine with my eyes, but the other times, I feel like I do feel the pressure of
– So, basically, they’re a woven material with adhesive and polymer. And when you wet it, it attaches to the skin and you leave it on for five to 10 minutes usually. And when you pull it off, you’ll see sort of these like stalagmite, stalactite type things on the strip and that’s actually oil
– I don’t know, I’m so nervous. I also don’t like opening things. I’m scared. (gasping) Yo. (laughing) (upbeat hip hop music) – Today, we’re gonna take some old sneakers and make ’em cool again. Give ’em back some life. – I love sneakers. I probably wear them at least 75% of my week. –
– Warning if you are sensitive to blood or graphic content, this video ain’t for you. Okay y’all, so, I really like extractions. I like watching things being extracted from people’s skin. I think it’s a stress reliever. It’s very satisfying, it puts me in zen mode. So, one day I was watching a Dr.
– Is it a month long? – [Camerawoman] Yeah. – Oooh! (cheerful music) – I have had the hairiest face since childhood. – I grow facial hair, like, all through here. – I have lovely little trinkets of hair sticking out, like a little goat. – Every time someone says anything nice to me, if