– Peace Out Acne Dots. Here it… Dropped ’em. – They’re stickers that you put on your pimples. – I found this on Yasamine’s desk. And I know she’s making a video about it, and I want to use one. – After cleansing, apply a dot, tacky side down, on your blemish. For best results,
– Gotta touch it up. – Annie put that away, (Annie laughs) we’re eating lunch! (playful music) – I have a really complicated relationship with my eyes. I would say around 70% of the time, I’m like completely fine with my eyes, but the other times, I feel like I do feel the pressure of
– I don’t know, I’m so nervous. I also don’t like opening things. I’m scared. (gasping) Yo. (laughing) (upbeat hip hop music) – Today, we’re gonna take some old sneakers and make ’em cool again. Give ’em back some life. – I love sneakers. I probably wear them at least 75% of my week. –
– [Woman] This is crazy! (woman yells) (upbeat music) – I was reminiscing about my childhood, and how obsessed I was with the Spice Girls. I had a Spice Girls birthday party, the dolls, candy. I was obsessed. So, I was looking at some old pictures of the Spice Girls and noticed their shoes are
(energetic club music) Today we’re gonna try ASOS. ASOS. ASOS’ new. Makeup line. At least, six days a week, everyday. I wear some form of makeup every single day. Oh! Never. I feel ecstatic about a gender neutral makeup line. I think it is something that has been long overdue. I think it’s pretty cool.
(laughing) – So today we are answering the most Googled questions about women. – Women. – I’m hoping most of them are about women and for women. – Are they gonna be mean? They’re like, “Why are women such bitches?” – I have a feeling there’s going to be some try-ery. It’s only natural. –
– [Tattoo Artist] Hold on, OK great. – [Friend] You have a triangle! – Ah! (buzz of tattoo needle) (upbeat music) – Today we’re trying an inkbox tattoo, which is a temporary tattoo that’s supposed to look more realistic, but without all the commitment. – I’ve been thinking about getting a tattoo for probably six
(both groaning) (gentle music) – Hi, my name is YB. – Hi, I’m Senayt. – And today, we’re getting matching tattoos. We’ve been friends since 2012. – We met at Abercrombie and Fitch, where we worked (laughs). – We decided to get a tattoo together because– – We’re just best friends. – We’re just best