PROBABLY COULD HAVE HAD BUT AS FAR AS ME AND AARON, EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES. >>I BELIEVE WHAT YOU’RE REFERRING TO IS COMMONLY KNOWN AS THUMB GATE OF SEASON 9 MATT, I GOT TO ASK THE BURNING QUESTION, MAN, IF YOU GUYS NOTICED THE THUMBS WERE BACKWARDS AND OLIVER, WERE THEY BACKWARDS?>>100%. >>WHY DIDN’T YOU
– Okay, artists. You have six hours to show your ingenuity by tattooing a new school design. And your time begins… now. – Sweet! – About time. Let’s do it. – All right.– Doing a new school tattooin a competition setting can be difficult,because there’s a million styles of new school.– Like that? – Just
– All right, guys. Welcome to the face-off. Basilica Tattoo, Golden Skull Tattoo, Old Town Ink, and Artistic Skin Design. Based on your work today, one shop will be eliminated. Bubba, Aaron, Christian, Dane, because you did not tattoo one of the Four Horsemen, you must tattoo in this face-off. – Fair enough. – Your
There are no more shops entering the competition. So you have made it to the top eight. This puts you in an elite group, as one of your shops will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. Plus, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. –
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to tattoo two cherubs on a single canvas. And your time starts… now. – Awesome. Let’s do this. – Okay, let’s go. – Today these tattooers are gonna tattoo on their own,but they have to look like one artist did them.– I think a little bit of texture
– Welcome. Seven shops remain, but only one will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. – Piece of cake. – Once again, there is no flash challenge. The next elimination tattoo is happening right now. – Dammit.
♪ ♪– Welcome. 14 shops made up of 28 artists have all come and gone, and you are the last four shops standing. – Crazy. – However, only three shops will move on to compete in the live finale for $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, the title of Ink Master, and, for the first
– Artists, you have six hours to tattoo a natural disaster, and your time starts now.[dramatic music]– Let’s go get this done. – Tattooing a natural disaster could be very tricky. If it’s a volcano or a tornado, it needs to tell that story. It can’t just be water and then you say it’s a