– Welcome. For the first time ever, you are being coached by artists who have fought through this competition and come out on top. Only one of you will join their elite rank, earning $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine and the title of Ink Master. – Yeah! – Nice. – For your first flash
– All right, artists, you have six hours to create a mash-up tattoo, and your time begins… now. – All right, let’s do it. -All right, I’m gonna put your stencil on. – Today we’re testing ingenuity by having theseartists incorporate two or more tattooing stylesin one place.– First time’s the charm, right? – Yep.
– This canvas is freaking me out. He wants full-body, and also, he wants color. Some real freaking predator, metallic look. He could send me home. – You’ll kill yourself doing all that, and it’s not even that appealing. Get rid of that weird rattle. – He wants a rattle? – [bleep], Tito. That thing’s
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to create a negative space tattoo. And your time starts… now. – Okay, so just stand right there. – Let’s go, guys. Good luck.– This elimination round,it’s negative space tattoos, and we’re testing composition. – Like that spot? – Up just a hair.– What I want to see
– Welcome, guys. As the numbers shrink, the competition grows more intense, ’cause in the end, only one artist will win $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And also on the line is a guest spot at Chris’ shop Hand Crafted in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, or Oliver’s shop Elm
– Okay, artists, you have six hours to create a stonework tattoo, and your time begins now. – Nice. – Let’s do it. – Hi, guys.– For this elimination tattoo, we’re testing dimension,and all the artists have to create stonework tattoos. – Gonna be dope. – Think that’ll be fine? – Yeah. – Biggest thing
– Welcome, guys. This competition is constantly changing, and to win, you have to be at the top of your game. Only one of you will earn $100,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. – I’ve got it. Throughout the competition, you’ve been working side by side as a team.
♪– [laughing] Hell yeah.♪– Welcome. This competition began with 18 of you, and now only half of you remain. Five on team Nuñez and four on Team Peck. For this flash challenge, it’s Team Peck versus Team Nuñez. – Power in numbers. – The winners of the flash challenge will have the power to assign
– Artists, you have six hours to create a pixelated tattoo, and your time starts now. – All righty. – Let’s do this thing. – Let’s kill it.– Pixelated tattoos are a tough thing to pull off.These artists could get lost in their own interpretations. – Look at that. – Hell yeah. – Let’s kill