I’ve said I wouldn’t put this video online but there were so many of you to ask me to upload it anyway that you finally convinced me. “Uhh yes but you shouldn’t have uploaded it” (laugh) [slap] Shut up. Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-how are they? So if there is one legit person to speak about style, I…I think it’s me! FALSE Actually, at the moment I’m disgusted because I realise that I was born to have a common style. Anything a bit stylish or exuberant are ridiculous on me. Doc Martens on me make me look like gramp accountant A sunhat on me makes me look like a sunday fisher A fair strand resembles Tuche (a French comedy). A mustache resembles Tuche. Okay, in fact, everything makes me like Tuche. When I was young, I thought there was a place, like an office where people decided fashion. OK guys, what are we launching this year? Gontran, you remind us the way of functioning? -Yeah so as usual: a rapper wears a thread, everybody want to be original wearing the same thing, it becomes “has been” and then it is sold at “H&M” -That’s it! So what do you propose? -This year, I propose to relaunch the Charentaises, but the Charentaises “Off-White” -For me it’s as good as diarrhoea. -Mmh. Are you kidding me? Do you want the company to fail? I’ll remind you of one of your best ideas. Yes, but at the time I was in training, so it doesn’t count, so -Yes, without taking into account the fuck-up you launched 2 years ago. I thing everybody remembers that, huh – Yeah, after I was depressed as well – Yes, after we don’t forget that it was also you who launched the brand “streetswag” – Yeah right, that’s enough! We get it! – Oh what a shame, we’re redoing collabs, then? We can do “Gucci-Geox”, “Louis Vuitton-Quechua” – I’m boiling What? – Wait that’s a pure idea! – Uh it’s just a t-shirt. – An ironic t-shirt! Like you wear something old, dated, and unfashionable, and all of a sudden it becomes fashionable! – Yeah, like t-shirts from Jacques Chirac or Céline Dion! – No but it’s not ironic. I really like this t-shirt – Dude, you’re a genius, let’s go! That rocks! Beyond fashion trends it seems like in 2019, that’s it, everyone has tattoos. It’s basically the norm Even models, when you go on clothing sites like Asos and whatnot, you see models… the guy isn’t a model, he’s Swagg Man Sometimes people get tattoos while travelling. At a push, it seems like the more a tattoo is done randomly at the end of the world, the more fashionable it is. – Dude, I got my hand tattooed in a little boui-boui in India on an impulse drunk with mates, it was crazy! – Really cool, man. What is it? – Well it’s infected. I’m gonna get it amputated in two days Look at my stump, it’s moving! It seems like tattooed people always have a story to tell about each one of their tattoos. And it seems like it’s obligatory that there is a link with family – Yes, I have a tattoo, yeah. But it’s a bit personal, I dunno whether I wanna talk about it Well, alright then, I’ll tell you. Actually, it’s a tribute to my grandmother I directly tattooed her walker. I should have done her dentures, too, but I ran out of cash. Because basically I’m a graphic designer and I’m paid in bitcoin. Grandma, Tch-tch-ciao. If I get a tattoo one day, I’ll be too afraid to choose something which won’t be fashionable three months later. – Some time ago, I got two tattoos I got a fidget spinner and a dude dabbing I… I’m raging, yeah. When someone wants me to go shopping, it doesn’t please me because it’s like… – Dude! I’m gonna bring you shopping with me – No, no, don’t worry, it’s okay. – Oh no no, I’m take you shopping. There it sucks, really. – Oh, really?
– Come on. And when a friend goes to the end of delirium and tries to advise me clothes well it shows, actually. – Well then, how are the clothes? That’s amazing! There you go! We’ve finally found your own style, man! – Call me Danny 2 if you want. There are people who are obsessed with clothing brands. That’s what really matters, not at all the rest of the clothes – I don’t know, Norman. It’s a t-shirt. White, too. So uhh.. It’s… Oh la la!!!!!! – This t-shirt is incredible!!
– That is crazy stuff! But at the same time it’s true that the colour… The form and everything, it’s not… yeah… OOOOOOOHHHH!!!! – Nah.
– It doesn’t suit you. OOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Honestly, no.
– It’s not crazy OOOHHH!!! So trainers, let’s talk about them, eh? Well, they’re trainers, but you must say ‘sneakers’ I have so many friends who collect ‘sneakers’, it’s really their passion. But not me, personally I… I don’t give a fuck On the other hand, I collect friends who collect ‘sneakers’. When they talk to you about their shoes they seem like historians. – This is the collector’s edition model for 20 years of TNs OG orange on one side, OG blue on the other, it’s amazing. ‘The greed’ the fencing below, it’s so beautiful, man. – Go on then, put them on, man. It rocks. – Put them on? You’re crazy! Fuck You know nothing about trainers, y’know Well anyway, everything that I told you is totally superficial. The most important thing, it’s being fashionable on the inside rather than on the outside. We can have a different style, rub shoulders, see each other – You know, uhh, it’s not because you don’t have the same style as us that we’re stopping working with you. – Oh is that true?
– (quietly) Bah no. – Don’t worry, next time we go out we’ll call you… Especially if we’re going to Darty (French retail company) OOOOOOOOH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for viewing this video-game content, I hope it wasn’t too annoying. But I had to say it, it had to come out, such pus in an acne pimple Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao! (It’s a coded message which will follow) Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao! Tch-tch-tchao!