– Secret to tell you.
– Looks like you’re spitting. Secret?
– Can I talk though or no? – [Dominique] Well then tell me. – I love doing threesomes with you. I just loved it. And I fell in love with you. (dramatic music) – Are you dead-ass? (Leicina laughs) Like, what is that? – [Leicina] It’s a skunk with its ass out spraying its odor, saying sweaty Lexie. – Leicina, like, really? – This is a permanent reminder of why your ex broke up with you. – Is this the reason that your
boyfriend broke up with you? – Not that I know of. – Honey? – Honey, that’s what I asked him. He said, “Who wants to have sex “with someone whose armpits sweat?” (Nico laughs) Just know I did this out of love. – Really? – It’s just a constant reminder
to clean it up sometimes. – Yeah, yeah, it’s a constant reminder that he broke up with me. We’ll see what yours is
a constant reminder of. (dramatic music) – (laughs) What the (bleep)? D.M.s? What’d you put that on me for? – Sliding into the D.M.s
and getting rejected. So I was given some
information about a year ago. – From?
– My ex-girlfriend. – Okay. – You slid in her D.M.s
asking her to get drinks. And I’m wondering why. – I thought she was trying to make you jealous by hitting me up. – But it was you that hit her up. – Well, I don’t know
what to tell you, man. I’m innocent, nothing happened. – [Man] A year is a
long time to hold that– – Yeah, why didn’t you just–
– How did you hold– say some (bleep) to him?
– That for a year? – It’s about the principle. That loyalty and all the
stuff he claims to be, that he would come out and say something. Still hasn’t happened, so that kinda makes it a little worse. That tattoo better be a reminder that if you break bro-code
again, this friendship’s over. – I’ll let you know immediately next time. – Thank you. (dramatic music) – What the (bleep)? Are you serious? Taj, what? Are you serious? I don’t get it. – You always thought I was gay. Actually, I’m bisexual and
I’m secretly in love with you. (dramatic music) – Hoo. You don’t think this is kinda extreme? – Yeah. It’s been so hard to
even, like, bring it up, ’cause I’m scared of rejection. – He’s been dating guys for so long, it was just like, oh, my gay best friend. Maybe in a different setting it would’ve worked just fine, but. I honestly was not expecting the secret. It’s just a lot to believe. – [Nicole] So, Taj, where
do you wanna go from here? – You always been there for me. You’re my rock. And I just don’t wanna
lose you as a best friend. – I don’t think you’ll ever
lose me as a best friend. – Y’all really have such a (bleep) beautiful friendship, a beautiful love. Y’all are soulmates, that’s fact. – At the end of the day, I’m happy that he got it off his chest. – Yeah. – So I still love you, and I’m
here for you, no matter what. – Me and Nico, we’re so proud of you for speaking your truth, because a lot of people don’t do that. – [Nico] Ever. – Thank you. – Sorry, Taj.
– We love you guys. – [Nico] We love you guys. – Oh, my titty. – [Nicole] Yay. – [Justina] Steven,
what was your intention with this tattoo? (dramatic music) – For it to be symbolic of me
and my feelings towards you. – [Nico] Steven, you wanna go take a big look at that big tattoo? – Is it bad? – I think it looks really nice. And it came from my heart,
just don’t forget that. – So there’s a question in this tattoo. – [Steven] Yeah. – You’ve waited a long
time for this moment. – My heart’s a loose cannon. – Hailey, are you ready to see what is on your leg for
the rest of your life? – I am. – Ah!
– Ah! – [Nico] Three, two, one! (dramatic music) – Is that a? Is that a penis? (dramatic music) Is he trying to (bleep) my leg? – [Steven] Yeah, it’s just
like a little horny dog. I’ve always been like that
puppy dog in love over you. – [Hailey] It says, “Wanna bone?” on it. (Hailey cries) – I want you so bad. I love you, that’s the
reason why I’m doing this. – Steven, you’re supposed
to be my best friend. I have a (bleep) penis on my leg. – [Steven] Yeah, but you got a puppy too. – Steven, that’s not the point. You said this comes from your heart. It says, do you wanna (bleep)? I have a (bleep) on my (bleep) leg. – I’ve always been a puppy dog in love, and I thought that was
the best way of doing it. – Could’ve wrote me a poem. – Is there any chance that
you would give Steven a chance to be something more than a friend? (dramatic music) – Absolutely not. It makes me feel
disrespected and disgusting. And it sucks ’cause I can’t really look at him the same again. – [Nico] Are y’all leaving together? – No. – I’m sorry. I’m done. This was my one and only chance to let Hailey know I love her. I (bleep) that up. (dramatic music) – [Kenisha] Oh my gosh. Guess who (bleep) your man? – Kenisha, let me explain the
intent behind that tattoo. I found out that you (bleep) my boyfriend. That was a pretty (bleep) up thing to do. So I hit up your bae, I
told him what happened. And then I slept with him. – [Kenisha] Bro, I’m done, I better go. I can’t do this. (dramatic music) – Hey.
(Kenisha sobs) Did you have any idea that Nikita knew about this in the first place? – I figured she probably did, but I didn’t think she
would get me back times two. – [Man] It was an eye for an eye, I get it.
– It was eye for an eye. But you gave her the worst of it.
– You got her way worse. – Kenisha, she pushed me to this point. Because our whole friendship, she let me believe that
she was a real friend, and it turns out she
was just a backstabber. And I don’t have no room
for haters in my life. – I never should’ve done this with her. I mean, we both slept
with each other’s dudes. We were probably never
best friends to begin with. There’s no coming back from this. Our friendship is done. (dramatic music) – Why the (bleep) did you
put, is this me and you? Jaz, why the (bleep)
would you put that on me? – ‘Cause I wanna talk to you, wait. – What do you wanna talk to me? Jazmine, that’s (bleep) crazy.
– My secret to tell you. – [Dominique] Bro, that’s
(bleep) weird as (bleep). I could’ve did you dirty. – That’s not dirty though. – Bit, that’s dirty to me. – I have a secret
– Anybody that looks at that– – To tell you.
– Looks like you’re spitting. Secret?
– Can I talk though, or no? – Well then tell me. – I love doing threesomes with you. I just loved it. And I fell in love with you. (dramatic music) – [Dominique] Dang, this is stupid. – I’m not gonna run
after her if she’s gonna be nasty to me.
– Don’t. You might get knocked out. – Is she really gonna
be a bitch like that? – She’s not being a
bitch, it’s on her chest, it’s very revealing, it’s shocking. – I’m in love with her. – I understand.
– Why the (bleep)? It’s (bleep) weird.
– I understand. – [Dominique] What does
that even (bleep) say? – It says, “Thruple or nah?” Let’s go inside and let’s just get her to tell us what it means. – All right, what the
(bleep) does that even mean? – Thruple, it’s a three couple. So, you know my boo that I have now? I want us to be in a relationship, me, you, and Daquon. – I’ve never (bleep) met Daquon. I don’t want a (bleep) random mother (bleep) guy on my chest. – I wanted it on your heart, so you can know how much I–
– That’s weird! Yeah, like, I’m explaining this to my kids or some (bleep), and you’re (bleep). – And it just puts a bad
face to polyamory, honestly. It’s like, you’re blasting
this hyper-sexualized version of a thruple. That’s (bleep) porn. – I thought you were showing me signs when we would have our
threesome that you loved me too. – Oh my God. – How is this the only way that you thought to tell her this? – [Dominique] This is
(bleep) creepy as (bleep). – So you don’t wanna be with me? – No. Honestly, I don’t even
wanna look at you the same. (dramatic music)